9GAG Internship 有冇郊登仔有興趣

返工
#1 忍野 忍
14/05/19 10:28

9GAG Internship 2019

9GAG's mission is to make the world happier. What’s your mission?

This is not the kind of internship where you get coffee and wait for someone to ask for your help.

This is an internship for people who want to make a real impact, an impact to our 150 million global audience, including 75 million followers across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

The 9GAG summer internship is a 2 month program with at least 35 hours a week, focusing on content and communities. You will have first hand experience in nurturing the 9GAG communities across platforms, working with an experienced team in the forefront of creating culture. You will be working on special projects, directly mentored by the community team members. By the time the internship ends, you will have the project launched and see the real results of your own work.

Apply if this is a good description of you:

- Curious about user behaviour online

- Take fun seriously, think about why is it funny

- Passionate about creating and curating content

- Good communication and organisational skills

- Fluent in English (spoken and written)

- Fluent in pop culture and digital language

- Self-motivated, always improve and experiment

If you are STILL not sure about applying, check out what our interns had to say:

"Don't be afraid to talk. 9GAG NEEDS interns to mess around"

"Share your new ideas. They are open to all new opportunities. They will give you the flexibility to work in your own way."

"Take opportunity to talk to colleagues. You'll learn a lot of things from people in the tech and startup space."

"I loved the working environment and all the little things, from the open office design to the stickers on the laptops."

This is a paid internship with the community team based in Hong Kong. For other openings, see http://9gag.com/jobs

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: May 30, 2019

我就Apply左

#2 熱水壩
14/05/19 10:30

2026有

#3 ☝️
14/05/19 10:31

2026有

#4 忍野 忍
14/05/19 10:32

2026有

I'm funny man

#5 I Love You 3000
14/05/19 10:33

apply 9gag去搞gag

#6 真 響老公
14/05/19 10:38

冇工作內容

做IT狗定做mod

齋入去搞gag?

#7 I Love You 3000
14/05/19 10:40

冇工作內容

做IT狗定做mod

齋入去搞gag?

識英文真係好重要

focusing on content and communities

You will be working on special projects, directly mentored by the community team members. By the time the internship ends, you will have the project launched and see the real results of your own work.

#8 I Love You 3000
14/05/19 10:40

好在我有Gogo Translates幫手

#9 你話奶
14/05/19 10:44

網絡毒瘤

#10 真 響老公
14/05/19 11:27

冇工作內容

做IT狗定做mod

齋入去搞gag?

識英文真係好重要

You will be working on special projects, directly mentored by the community team members. By the time the internship ends, you will have the project launched and see the real results of your own work.

咁個project你負責咩先

打code度橋定斟茶遞水

#11 燒山BB
14/05/19 12:39

冇工作內容

做IT狗定做mod

齋入去搞gag?

識英文真係好重要

咁個project你負責咩先

打code度橋定斟茶遞水

pantry project

#12 杜野凛世老公
14/05/19 12:42

見佢請人廣告寫啲人工好似幾低

本主題共有 12 則回覆,第 1 頁。