條友詐傻

科技
#1 英皇制誥180年
10/05/23 04:32

Hi

Hello there! How can I assist you today?

What's date is it

Today's date is May 10th, 2023.

Isn't that you have no info beyond 2021?

I apologize for the confusion. As an AI language model, I am not capable of perceiving the current date or time. My responses are generated based on the knowledge I have been trained on, which has a cutoff date of 2021. Thank you for reminding me to clarify this. How may I assist you today with your questions or inquiries?

What's date is it

I apologize for the confusion. As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to perceive the current date or time in the real world. However, I'm here to assist you with any questions or inquiries you may have. How may I assist you today?

Do you know who is the Emperor of British

I'm sorry but there is no Emperor or Empress of Britain at this time. The current head of state of the United Kingdom is Queen Elizabeth II, who has been the monarch since 1952. The title of Emperor or Empress is not used in the United Kingdom, as the country is a constitutional monarchy with the monarch serving as a ceremonial figurehead.

Who is Charles III?

Charles III is the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and he is the heir apparent to the British throne. His full name is Charles Philip Arthur George, and he was born on November 14, 1948. When he ascends to the throne, he will become the King of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth Realms, including Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, among others. As of my knowledge cutoff date of 2021, Queen Elizabeth II was still the reigning monarch, and Prince Charles had not yet ascended to the throne.

#2 英皇制誥180年
10/05/23 06:11

Do you know DART mission of NASA?

Yes, I am familiar with the DART mission of NASA. DART stands for Double Asteroid Redirection Test, and it is a planetary defense mission designed to test whether a spacecraft impact can deflect an asteroid's trajectory in space.

The mission's target is a binary asteroid system called Didymos, which consists of a primary asteroid about 780 meters in size and a smaller secondary asteroid about 160 meters in size. The DART spacecraft, which is scheduled to launch in November 2021, will collide with the smaller asteroid at a speed of around 6 km/s in September 2022.

Scientists hope that the impact will change the asteroid's trajectory by a small amount, which will be measured by ground-based observatories and spacecraft in orbit around the asteroid. The DART mission aims to demonstrate the feasibility of using spacecraft to deflect potentially hazardous asteroids and help protect Earth from future asteroid impacts.

When did Queen Elizabeth II die?

Queen Elizabeth II is still alive as of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021. There have been no reports of her passing away since then. It's important to note that as an AI language model, I do not have access to real-time information and my responses are based on my training data which goes up to September 2021. If there have been any recent developments, I may not be aware of them.

Do you know Wu Tong Tai Wan

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you are referring to with "Wu Tong Tai Wan." It's possible that you are referring to something in Chinese, as "Wu Tong" and "Tai Wan" are both Chinese words. However, without more context or information, I am unable to provide a more accurate answer. If you can provide more details or clarification about what you are asking, I may be able to assist you better.

The Chinese word is 武統台灣

武統台灣 (Wu Tong Tai Wan) is a Chinese phrase that can be translated to "military reunification with Taiwan." It refers to the idea of China using military force to bring Taiwan, which is currently a self-governing democratic island, under its control. This concept is a controversial and sensitive topic in both China and Taiwan, as well as in the international community. The government of the People's Republic of China (PRC) claims that Taiwan is a part of China and has never renounced the use of force to achieve reunification. However, the government of Taiwan considers itself an independent, sovereign state and has rejected China's claims of authority over the island. It's important to note that the issue of Taiwan's status is a complex and multifaceted one, and there are many different opinions and viewpoints on how it should be resolved.

When was China Wu Tong Tai Wan?

I want to clarify that "Wu Tong Tai Wan" (武統台灣) is not a specific event or period in Chinese history, but rather a concept or idea regarding the reunification of Taiwan with mainland China. The Chinese government has never officially carried out a military reunification of Taiwan, and Taiwan remains a de facto independent state with its own government and military.

However, there have been tensions and occasional military confrontations between China and Taiwan, particularly since the Chinese Civil War ended in 1949 and the Nationalist government retreated to Taiwan. The Chinese government has considered Taiwan a part of its territory and has not ruled out the use of force to bring it under its control. The issue of Taiwan's status remains a complex and sensitive one, with different opinions and viewpoints both within China and internationally.

Do you know closure of nuclear plant in Germany

Yes, I am aware of the closure of nuclear plants in Germany. In the aftermath of the Fukushima disaster in Japan in 2011, the German government announced a plan to phase out nuclear power in the country. As part of this plan, the government passed legislation to shut down all of Germany's nuclear power plants by 2022.

The closure of nuclear plants in Germany has been a controversial issue, with some arguing that it will lead to an increased reliance on fossil fuels and higher greenhouse gas emissions. Others see it as a necessary step towards a more sustainable energy future, with a greater emphasis on renewable energy sources like wind, solar, and hydro power.

As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, several nuclear plants in Germany had already been shut down, and the remaining plants were scheduled to be decommissioned by 2022. However, it's possible that there have been developments or changes since then that I am not aware of.

條友好撚鬼

#3 ☝️
10/05/23 07:08

#4 牛河博士生
10/05/23 07:32

Hi

What's date is it

I apologize for the confusion. As an AI language model, I am not capable of perceiving the current date or time. My responses are generated based on the knowledge I have been trained on, which has a cutoff date of 2021. Thank you for reminding me to clarify this. How may I assist you today with your questions or inquiries?

What's date is it

I apologize for the confusion. As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to perceive the current date or time in the real world. However, I'm here to assist you with any questions or inquiries you may have. How may I assist you today?

I'm sorry but there is no Emperor or Empress of Britain at this time. The current head of state of the United Kingdom is Queen Elizabeth II, who has been the monarch since 1952. The title of Emperor or Empress is not used in the United Kingdom, as the country is a constitutional monarchy with the monarch serving as a ceremonial figurehead.

Who is Charles III?

Charles III is the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and he is the heir apparent to the British throne. His full name is Charles Philip Arthur George, and he was born on November 14, 1948. When he ascends to the throne, he will become the King of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth Realms, including Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, among others. As of my knowledge cutoff date of 2021, Queen Elizabeth II was still the reigning monarch, and Prince Charles had not yet ascended to the throne.

其實冇乜咁出奇,因為「佢」會「偷睇」你部device

例如你問日期,好多app其實係會直接就咁quote你部device local time

#5 英皇制誥180年
10/05/23 12:42

Hi

What's date is it

What's date is it

Who is Charles III?

條友好清楚件事有冇發生(五筒)、幾時發生(DART)、同2021資料有冇唔同(查理斯三世、德國關閉核電廠)

#6 AI語言模型
10/05/23 14:12

可能FIX死佢淨係會答到2021,講真公開得比用緊係繼續TRAIN

#7 九七淪陷
10/05/23 14:31

幾過癮

不過覺得佢識兜圈好可能只係一個錯覺

#8 女鬼夜行
11/05/23 01:54

腦細:呀邊個,A依樣嘢點做?

伙計:哦,你咁咁咁。。。

腦細:你唔係話你唔識A咩?

伙計:(仆街中伏)哦係呀,我唔識做架,我之前答你係段估,唔知係唔係架,哈哈哈

#9 牛河博士生
11/05/23 06:47

Hi

What's date is it

What's date is it

Who is Charles III?

你呢啲例子,好似查理斯、DART等

其實係一早plan好,2021前有晒公開計劃

再加上你對上又prompt佢問英國皇帝

所以佢嘅回答其實唔算出奇

真係想check嘅話,你應該要問一啲突發事件,或事前冇可能plan好嘅嘢

好似制裁俄佬、美斯登基、老馬/比利過世呢啲

#10 牛河博士生
11/05/23 06:55

相比ChatGPT預知未來能力

我反而更好奇嘅係

點解阿Bing/Bard佢哋明明連咗上網後

連links都畀啱,但都仲咁鍾意9up亂作嘢

#11 ☝️
11/05/23 07:02

相比ChatGPT預知未來能力

我反而更好奇嘅係

點解阿Bing/Bard佢哋明明連咗上網後

連links都畀啱,但都仲咁鍾意9up亂作嘢

link啲source都係9up

#12 英皇制誥180年
11/05/23 08:44

你呢啲例子,好似查理斯、DART等

其實係一早plan好,2021前有晒公開計劃

再加上你對上又prompt佢問英國皇帝

所以佢嘅回答其實唔算出奇

真係想check嘅話,你應該要問一啲突發事件,或事前冇可能plan好嘅嘢

好似制裁俄佬、美斯登基、老馬/比利過世呢啲

武統台灣都有晒公開計畫架

其實問左好多,百發百中

同場加映激到跳掣

本主題共有 12 則回覆,第 1 頁。