但我依舊唔想再考公開試

原因好簡單,那是遊戲多於語文評核

IELTS, 留番俾出外留學生同移民考就差唔多

繼持了十幾年嘅考試研究,是時候要終結了

餘下的人生,當然要及時行樂

維*持

#5 Gooder
07/03/23 10:59

Control what you can. Stop stressing over what you cannot change. They might be depressing facts, but it is how you look at it makes you unhappy. You can control what you think about these events and move on to productive work.

#6 我係直男
07/03/23 17:46

Control what you can. Stop stressing over what you cannot change. They might be depressing facts, but it is how you look at it makes you unhappy. You can control what you think about these events and move on to productive work.

My strength = my weakness

I know how to use existing characters to create stories, but others will soon know that my thinkings and feelings are cannot without settlings from Pokémon and Ojamajo Doremi. That's a stigma that I want to get rid with.

#7 女鬼夜行
09/03/23 05:21

兩三年前,我已經同你話 let bygone be bygone,叫你move on

你搞左咁多年,最後得出既結論同我當時講既一鳩樣,何苦呢?

#8 女鬼夜行
09/03/23 05:23

兩三年前,我已經同你話 let bygone be bygone,叫你move on

你搞左咁多年,最後得出既結論同我當時講既一鳩樣,何苦呢?

呀sor,原來睇錯會員名以為OP, 咁算啦當我冇講過,等佢繼續9up喇

#9 資深
09/03/23 07:14

接收 vs 發出

邊個難??

本主題共有 9 則回覆,第 1 頁。