唔想俾Google玩就要用其他紅企

呢次黃絲無得揀唔駛玩

#7 陳澤安
26/02/21 23:54

wechat 要人幫你認證,你冇大陸手機號碼無法註冊。

#8 DutalaTortoise
27/02/21 00:15

In this case your social credit has issues.

#9 陳澤安
27/02/21 09:51

no. i try to install wechat and it tells me i have to have one mainland friends help me to register wechat

#10 陳澤安
27/02/21 09:52

the 支付寶HK APP have lots of critism in the google play for unuserfriendly to use.

#11 DutalaTortoise
27/02/21 11:35

no. i try to install wechat and it tells me i have to have one mainland friends help me to register wechat

then your phone or email accounts have been pwned by hackers from previous data breaches. If you use Yahoo or Adobe, you are already cooked.

#12 DutalaTortoise
27/02/21 11:36

the 支付寶HK APP have lots of critism in the google play for unuserfriendly to use.

just ignore the spin doctors from the Play store.

#13 櫻木真乃
27/02/21 11:48

Octopus

Payme

AlipayHK

Wechat

上述4個app識派coupon

得Wechat 太大舊(成gb)無人裝

頭3個app玩開影身份證認證解鎖交易限制

大家準備去超市書店fing錢啦

派coupon個個都整到啦

憑咩要用呢4個

#14 DutalaTortoise
27/02/21 11:57

Octopus

Payme

AlipayHK

Wechat

上述4個app識派coupon

得Wechat 太大舊(成gb)無人裝

頭3個app玩開影身份證認證解鎖交易限制

大家準備去超市書店fing錢啦

派coupon個個都整到啦

憑咩要用呢4個

政府要對hkid加手機號碼

就好似舊年派錢咁

#15 陳澤安
27/02/21 12:43

then your phone or email accounts have been pwned by hackers from previous data breaches. If you use Yahoo or Adobe, you are already cooked.

no. it is not my phone. it is my mother's phone. i want to help my mother register the wechat service and unsucess. you can try try. you will have same experience with me.

#16 DutalaTortoise
27/02/21 12:48

no. it is not my phone. it is my mother's phone. i want to help my mother register the wechat service and unsucess. you can try try. you will have same experience with me.

if you use Samsung or mainland brand phones to search sensitive words, PRC will simply blacklist you.

#17 陳澤安
27/02/21 23:54

if you use Samsung or mainland brand phones to search sensitive words, PRC will simply blacklist you.

my mother will not search sensitive words. she only use her phone listen youtube and make phone calls. she don't know how to search ingoogle.

#18 DutalaTortoise
28/02/21 00:00

my mother will not search sensitive words. she only use her phone listen youtube and make phone calls. she don't know how to search ingoogle.

Google is an ad tracker from Youtube and mainland empolyees there will conduct censorship and share/sell the user experiences to other mainland internet service providers.

Big brother is watching us.

#19 DutalaTortoise
28/02/21 00:05

Google is an ad tracker from Youtube and mainland empolyees there will conduct censorship and share/sell the user experiences to other mainland internet service providers.

Every user is submitting his/her phone number to online services and apps. There is no free lunch in the world. In case of Android devices, every app can log your phone usage and submit to whatever service via whatever ports they like. Governments like PRC can trace the online footprints anytime, anywhere.

#20 DutalaTortoise
28/02/21 00:06

Every user is submitting his/her phone number to online services and apps. There is no free lunch in the world. In case of Android devices, every app can log your phone usage and submit to whatever service via whatever ports they like. Governments like PRC can trace the online footprints anytime, anywhere.

whatever servers*

本主題共有 20 則回覆,第 1 頁。