Hillary Clinton is “ready to help in any way I can” in Biden administration if asked

News
#1 國民黨孫大砲
15/08/20 12:17

Hillary Clinton ‘ready to help’ in Biden administration if asked

Hillary Clinton could be headed back to D.C.

The former 2016 Democratic presidential candidate said she is “ready to help in any way I can” when asked if she would take a job in a Biden administration.

“I’m ready to help in any way I can,” Clinton said at the 19th Represents Summit on Thursday.

“Because I think this will be a moment where every American — I don’t care what party you are, I don’t care what age, race, gender, I don’t care — every American should want to fix our country … So if you’re asked to serve, you should certainly consider that.”

Clinton previously served as Secretary of State under the Obama administration alongside Joe Biden, whom she formally endorsed for president in late April.

Clinton also spoke at the summit, which references the 19th Amendment granting women the right to vote, in defense of voting by mail for the November election.

She criticized President Trump for implementing what she called a “hostile takeover” of the US Postal Service.

Clinton added she fears Trump will use the mail service as part of a bid to cast doubt on election results should he lose.

“I have every reason to believe that Trump is not going to go silently into the night if he loses,” Clinton said. “He’s going to try to confuse us. He’s going to try to bring all kinds of lawsuits.”

Biden is expected to formally accept the Democratic nomination for president from his home state of Delaware during the four-day, virtual Democratic National Convention next week.

#2 Fall Guys
15/08/20 12:38

又多個理由撐侵

#3 閱讀門檻180KG
15/08/20 13:43

加油

#4 開城布工
15/08/20 15:42

老是常出現

#5 國民黨孫大砲
15/08/20 15:55

又多個理由撐侵