25/04/20 13:10

點解俾佢聽

#2 郭狗健
25/04/20 13:20

me die then can cross me

#3 4ancu3552574
25/04/20 13:23

點解俾佢聽

https://www.google.com.hk/amp/s/dictionary.cambridge.org/zht/amp/%25E8%258B%25B1%25E8%25AA%259E-%25E6%25BC%25A2%25E8%25AA%259E-%25E7%25B9%2581%25E9%25AB%2594/over-my-dead-body

#4 郭狗健
25/04/20 13:24

點解俾佢聽

https://www.google.com.hk/amp/s/dictionary.cambridge.org/zht/amp/%25E8%258B%25B1%25E8%25AA%259E-%25E6%25BC%25A2%25E8%25AA%259E-%25E7%25B9%2581%25E9%25AB%2594/over-my-dead-body

係囉想問好耐

其實英文有呢句,點解點算笑阿邊個嘅

#5 熱水管
25/04/20 13:30

睇太多王世堅

#6 老莊膠說
25/04/20 13:37

During the last election, Alvin Yeung, the leader of civil party said: 'Hong Kong is still hopeful as we have a independent Legal system. We should've preserve it. Me and You (We) can still trust the legal system. If anyone is gonna destroy / disturb it, (you can) over my dead body. Since Our legal system are still preservable, mutual destruction / violence should not be considered as innocents may be accententally suffered from it.'

Now we all know that's not gonna happen. It's becoming a banter now everytime the lawyers said the court could be trusted / we can still preserve our legal system....

我咁譯俾佢

有冇補充

#7 ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ
25/04/20 13:56

#8 寫信
25/04/20 14:03

楊岳橋又唔係藍

#9 老莊膠說
25/04/20 14:05

楊岳橋又唔係藍

但係鞭屍係郊登習俗

#10 國民黨孫大砲
25/04/20 14:21

During the last election, Alvin Yeung, the leader of civil party said: 'Hong Kong is still hopeful as we have a independent Legal system. We should've preserve it. Me and You (We) can still trust the legal system. If anyone is gonna destroy / disturb it, (you can) over my dead body. Since Our legal system are still preservable, mutual destruction / violence should not be considered as innocents may be accententally suffered from it.'

Now we all know that's not gonna happen. It's becoming a banter now everytime the lawyers said the court could be trusted / we can still preserve our legal system....

我咁譯俾佢

有冇補充

「有險可守」應該譯defendable

During the last election, Alvin Yeung, the leader of civic party said: 'Hong Kong is still hopeful as we have an independent Legal system. We should defend it. Me and You (We) can still trust the legal system. If anyone is gonna destroy / disturb it, (they will have to go) over my dead body. Since Our legal system are still defendable, mutual destruction / violence should not be considered as innocents may be accidentally suffered from it.'

Now we all know that's not gonna happen, especially after the Liason Office was breaching Article 22 and instrctions were given on how to prosecute Dennis Kwok. It's becoming a banter now everytime the lawyers said the court could be trusted / we can still defend our legal system....

#11 老莊膠說
25/04/20 14:22

我咁譯俾佢

有冇補充

「有險可守」應該譯defendable

During the last election, Alvin Yeung, the leader of civic party said: 'Hong Kong is still hopeful as we have an independent Legal system. We should defend it. Me and You (We) can still trust the legal system. If anyone is gonna destroy / disturb it, (they will have to go) over my dead body. Since Our legal system are still defendable, mutual destruction / violence should not be considered as innocents may be accidentally suffered from it.'

Now we all know that's not gonna happen, especially after the Liason Office was breaching Article 22 and instrctions were given on how to prosecute Dennis Kwok. It's becoming a banter now everytime the lawyers said the court could be trusted / we can still defend our legal system....

#12 開城布工
25/04/20 15:23

over my dead body~~~~~~~~~~

#13 六花誰守たん
25/04/20 15:31

洗唔洗咁撚長

#14 老莊膠說
25/04/20 15:37

洗唔洗咁撚長

一百字都唔知有冇

#15 迷雲鳥氣魄更壯
25/04/20 15:58

alvin yeung

#16 褲二袋
25/04/20 16:47

through my dead body

#17 巨無霸餐
25/04/20 16:50

From Churchill

#18 懺悔
25/04/20 17:35

照直講楊岳橋覺得法治冇死

誰敢踐踏法治就過咗佢嗰關先

#19 九七淪陷
25/04/20 18:47

未over已經屍橫遍野

#20 老莊膠說
25/04/20 20:08

未over已經屍橫遍野

Not over already dead sai

#21 4ancu3552574
25/04/20 22:39

我咁譯俾佢

有冇補充

用劍橋個解釋咪得囉 你打篇野長到咁邊個有心機睇

If you say something will happen over your dead body, you mean that you will do everything you can to prevent it.

#22 老莊膠說
26/04/20 01:24

我咁譯俾佢

有冇補充

用劍橋個解釋咪得囉 你打篇野長到咁邊個有心機睇

If you say something will happen over your dead body, you mean that you will do everything you can to prevent it.

佢唔係問個解釋

問個banter 點解

#23 迷雲鳥氣魄更壯
26/04/20 01:54

我咁譯俾佢

有冇補充

用劍橋個解釋咪得囉 你打篇野長到咁邊個有心機睇

佢唔係問個解釋

問個banter 點解

alvin yeung, blow cow

本主題共有 23 則回覆,第 1 頁。