早排放流料話我準備遞信

音樂
#1 烏大龜
04/04/20 16:24

依家唱我的狗公現晒形

#2 烏大龜
04/04/20 16:25

I am sorry for not able to change the mindset of all douchebags.

(Try proofread above)

#3 烏大龜
04/04/20 17:08

試深人心係一個好好玩的社會學實驗

成班狗公諗住想砌我生豬肉邊有咁易

#4 烏大龜
04/04/20 17:30

資產階級有剝削他人的自由

無產階級就沒有享受和平的自由

成堆投機狗公大玩金融呢個零和遊戲同大鱷AI對撼

下場自然不言而喻

食埋煙死得仲快

#5 蔗渣樂高
04/04/20 17:47

JM9

#6 烏大龜
04/04/20 17:53

JM9

Google simulacrum

#7 炒米餅
04/04/20 17:59

JM9

IQ龜被逼害妄想發作

#8 烏大龜
04/04/20 18:09

JM9

IQ龜被逼害妄想發作

where is the proof, douche?

#9 烏大龜
04/04/20 19:35

JM9

Google simulacrum

Simulacra 又叫含沙射影, 係文學批評常見字眼

#10 烏大龜
04/04/20 19:48

MK 從來唔後悔壓迫他人

準確 D 來說, 佢地根本無道德

#11 高槻やよい老公
04/04/20 20:32

烏sir從來唔後悔出on9 post比人撚

準確D來說,佢根本無尊嚴

#12 烏大龜
04/04/20 20:40

烏sir從來唔後悔出on9 post比人撚

準確D來說,佢根本無尊嚴

You is MK.

#13 烏大龜
04/04/20 20:44

MK does not possess empathy.

They know merely infotainment.

#14 烏大龜
04/04/20 21:12

I have experienced how mean the yellow ribbons are.

They force me to be a blue ribbon.

#15 烏大龜
04/04/20 21:15

Even in the world of blue ribbons,

most of them are still MK directing against me.

I feel that I am just an outlier in the world.

No one will understand me,

and most of them will keep on depriving me of interests.

Fuck the world.

#16 烏大龜
04/04/20 21:19

Even in the world of blue ribbons,

most of them are still MK directing against me.

I feel that I am just an outlier in the world.

No one will understand me,

and most of them will keep on depriving me of interests.

Fuck the world.

They want me die.

But I fear death.

I need to show up my strength so that the world won't abandon me.

However mean they are, I won't give up.

They jeer at my failures, so I must work out to succeed.

I must tell the world that I am not stupid.

It is the MK who are really stupid.

#17 烏大龜
04/04/20 21:29

The world is lacking humanity.

All the youth are brainwashed by ACG and other sorts of popular culture.

They don't know that the senile generations invent these stuff to erode their conscious.

I have a role to remedy them.

That's why I invest on education.

I won't allow anymore MK who wanna take advantages on them.

#18 烏大龜
04/04/20 21:46

The world is lacking humanity.

All the youth are brainwashed by ACG and other sorts of popular culture.

They don't know that the senile generations invent these stuff to erode their conscious.

I have a role to remedy them.

That's why I invest on education.

I won't allow anymore MK who wanna take advantages on them.

The first thing the youth should do is focusing on ethics about work and study.

They play because they don't understand MK wanna control their mindset to profit for a generation or two.

They have no ambitions at work because they don't understand the duel between bourgeoisie and prolateriat is not only eternal but unversal in all walks of life.

They have no morality in the course of study because MK manipulate education system such that the graduatess are virtueless, i.e. leading to complete exam machines that offer cheap laboring such that neoliberalist corporations (e.g. The US Trusts controlling the senate) can fool them all the time.

MK choose to attack me because I am harming their vested interests.

If the youth choose to attack me, they will get lost soon.

I wholeheartly urge all hkGaldeners to wake up before it is too late.

#19 烏大龜
04/04/20 22:01

Liberal Studies in HK is NOT Liberal Arts at all.

The students are merely trained to be argumentative instead of reflective.

MK from senile generations invents IES to train project management without cost such that corporations can save the onsite training costs. DSE students are all fooled by such an examination system.

I work on exam papers but I won't participate in it, otherwise I am admiting that these stupid systems are legit. Examination is arbitrary in nature, and I hate so-called progressive education, esepcially continuously assessments claiming that it is effective. These stupid stuff are invented by US colleges such that the workload of both students and teachers are so huge. US wanna phase out UK education, and they invented IBDP to fight GCE. In UK, you can skip all lessons and take once-and-for-all final exam such that HongKongers can use less than $60K HKD to earn an LLB degree directly. US trusts wanna promote expenditures on progressive education so that they can profit while making ug gradates indebted with tuition fees.

We must understand how US is hideous instead of glorifying these insidious state.

#20 烏大龜
04/04/20 22:02

MK from senile generations invents IES to train project management without cost such that corporations can save the onsite training costs. DSE students are all fooled by such an examination system.

I work on exam papers but I won't participate in it, otherwise I am admiting that these stupid systems are legit. Examination is arbitrary in nature, and I hate so-called progressive education, esepcially continuously assessments claiming that it is effective. These stupid stuff are invented by US colleges such that the workload of both students and teachers are so huge. US wanna phase out UK education, and they invented IBDP to fight GCE. In UK, you can skip all lessons and take once-and-for-all final exam such that HongKongers can use less than $60K HKD to earn an LLB degree directly. US trusts wanna promote expenditures on progressive education so that they can profit while making ug gradates indebted with tuition fees.

We must understand how US is hideous instead of glorifying these insidious state.

continuous* assessments

#21 烏大龜
04/04/20 22:02

ug level graduates*

#22 烏大龜
04/04/20 22:06

ug level graduates*

US has invented stock markets.

And fools around the world even develop banking systems and finances.

People today become speculative and ruthless.

Mergre bankers get at least $1 million USD while 99.99% of remainders are facing transgenerational poverty.

Sadly, the youth didn't figure out this and even think that bantering me is fun.

They probably do not aware what Illuminati wanna do.

#23 烏大龜
04/04/20 22:06

ug level graduates*

US has invented stock markets.

And fools around the world even develop banking systems and finances.

People today become speculative and ruthless.

Mergre bankers get at least $1 million USD while 99.99% of remainders are facing transgenerational poverty.

Sadly, the youth didn't figure out this and even think that bantering me is fun.

They probably do not aware what Illuminati wanna do.

do not beware*

#24 烏大龜
04/04/20 22:09

There are lots of conspiracy in international politics.

Sadly, MK are not aware of this and continue to use IM groups and channels to blacken my name.

They are brainless. They know only sexuality.

#25 烏大龜
05/04/20 00:49

#26 Armageddon
05/04/20 03:29

本主題共有 26 則回覆,第 1 頁。